.
Advertising:

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Very Berry Chocolate Protein Smoothie

2:17 AM



 Life is about balance though, and while I love a good treat (and even better when I modify it to fit my lifestyle), it is easy to over do it. So, I balance those ‘occasion’ days with healthy-packed nutritious meals. Smoothies are often my go-to because they are quick, on-the-go, and completely customizable. Naturally, this smoothie had to be somewhat  Days festive, I couldn’t help myself. I am really into chia seeds in my smoothies lately. They give me that extra superfood boost plus thicken up the shake a bit. I love this smoothie because it’s packed with the health benefits of berries, chia seeds, and almond milk plus has the protein I’m looking for (and it tastes DELICIOUS).


Ingredients


  1. 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk

  2. 1/2 cup frozen organic strawberries

  3. 1/2 cup frozen organic raspberries

  4. 1 scoop SFH chocolate protein powder (or 1 scoop vanilla and 1/2 tbsp good quality cocoa powder) {Use code Lexi for 10% off all orders}

  5. 1 tsp chia seeds



Instructions


  1. 1. Combine all ingredients in your high-speed blender and blend until smooth

  2. 2. Garnish with fruit, coconut whipped cream, or a chocolate drizzle and serve




Notes


  1. For fully dairy-free sub out whey for a vegan powder.



Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Just tasty recipes. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top
09 10
2 PUT IMAGE TAGS HERE 3